THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Our Music Video

Monday, September 28, 2009

Pitch Reflections

On Wednesday last week we did our pitch to the rest of the class during the school open day.
At first i was very nervous to do it as i hate getting up and presenting things, however the casual atmosphere made me relax and feel more comfortable.
Overall i think the pitch went very well. We came away with some positive and negative feedback which is on our group blog, but the majority of the video was loved by the audience.
Our group worked well together leading up to the pitch, trying to finalise everything and making it pitch standard. We all divided up the jobs which needed doing and therefore got the job done much quicker than we had expected.
I was put in charge of genre within the song and costume, therefore making me concetrate most of my energy on these parts. The others in my group were given different roles and when it all came together it seemed perfect.
I think our group are getting on well at the moment, and hopefully this is a signifier of good things to come :)

0 comments: